Broken Ancient Nord Armor? Mod?

Kaskuya

So I just did a clean reinstall of the game. Uninstalled a mod and apparently it left some residue and the game immediately CTD on start. So anyway thanks to NMM I didn't need to re-download all my mods just reactivate. I made my new character and I just got to Bleak Falls Barrow and I'm sniping drauger and when I go to loot them I see that they have armor, i.e.. Broken Ancient Nord Armor(old) and Ancient Nord Rags. The thing is I haven't downloaded any new mods yet and I don't remember this from before I did the reinstall. Does anyone know what mod this is from? Attached is my BOSSlog.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just looked this up myself to figure out where this armor came from. I don't mind that it's there and so far it hasn't caused a ctd that I know of.

What I don't like is that I'm not getting any arrows back from draugr. I started with almost 150 steel arrows when I went in and by the end I was out and had to use ancient arrows. I was literally down to my last 3 arrows.

Good arrows re hard to find in the beginning so I'll probably disable it. Too bad though I would have liked to have seen what else the mod had.