Creating a solar eclipse? When masser passes in front of the sun.

ArtMurder

I am almost finished with a BIG update for a mod of mine, but one little issue is still stopping me from making this mod as amazing as I want it to be. I want to have the sun 'detect' when Masser is in front of it, d stop shining, and, if possible, for the sky to go dark and the stars to show back up. Is this at all possible? I heard dawnguard introduces a spell that blocks out the sun in some way, could I use this somehow?

I have already edited Masser a great deal so that it will show up in the day time sky, but unfortunately do to it's huge size in my mod, it passes in front of the sun, yet the sun keeps on shining through it. If it would block out the sun in SOME way my mod would be perfect! ^_^

Hmm, that's a bit more intense then what I am looking for... I'd rather keep it none-DLC dependent as well, if possible, so I think I'll look for other ways to do this.

I've noticed the sun doesn't shine through the clouds sometimes, especially through really thick cloud cover. Does anyone know if there is anyway I can apply the same filter to masser?