Retext of the New Moon phase

RS13

If you haven't noticed the new phase looks . . . really terrible. Probably as bad as anything in Skyrim, (maybe excluding the DB outfit). I mean I thought it was missing its texture when I first saw it. It's really noticeable unless you use enhanced night sky--and then it's a Zombi 2 level eyesore

Anyways, I've tried some retextures and they didn't retext the new moon phase. Anyone know one that does? I don't care if it causes the moon to stay stuck on the full phase. I just don't want that odd void traveling across my sky.

Unfortunately, I have not managed to find a way to fix this myself. It is MUCH worse and more obvious with my mod installed how horrible and ugly the new moon is in skyrim, and there seems to be no associated file for in the textures/sky folder, the moonshadow.dds does not effect it (I tried)

It is probably the cheapest, most lazy thing done in skyrim, it IS actually missing the texture, as all moons are displayed on top of that blank black disc so you can't see the stars through them, and with the new moon phase, it simply uses NO moon texture.