Armors Stuck In Previous Armor Replacer Texture

Bruhvakiin

So I wanted to switch from BD's CBBE Replacer and TAWOBA to TMB armor replacers (CBBE conversion). However, my problem is after I uninstalled TAWOBA & BD's and installing TMB afterwards, armors are stuck in either the TAWOBA look or BD. Since I'm using the CBBE conversion of TMB, I figured there would be no problem. I used Bodyslide and tried cleaning using SSEEDIT, but to no avail. I don't wanna be orny anymore </3

Thankies in advance

According to the mod page, not all armors/clothes have been completed yet. Only ancient nord, blades, dwarven, ebony, elven, tg, prisoner and begger clothes are available.

The meshes of the other mods are probably still being seen by your game because they haven't been replaced.

According to the mod page, not all armors/clothes have been completed yet. Only ancient nord, blades, dwarven, ebony, elven, tg, prisoner and begger clothes are available.

The meshes of the other mods are probably still being seen by your game because they haven't been replaced.

That's correct, but I'm using the Elven Light Variant which still uses the TAWOBA texture. BD textures can be seen on beggar and prisoner clothes as well.

Eyy, so I fixed it. I updated my mods and that kind of solved the problem. The TAWOBA and BD meshes were removed and the clothes & armor reverted back to their vanilla state, which I think is caused by the CBBE Vanilla clothes option from the Caliente's FOMOD. So I loaded TMB after CBBE and that pretty much fixed it. <3<3<3