NPC's with Bags, Travel Cloaks

fustru

Hey guys !

I really loved frostfall but i got tired of it later on and when i started a new game i really missed the Travel cloaks and the fact that NPC's carried axes and Travel cloaks and fur bags and it made it a lot more immersive for me, so what i'm asking is if theres any mod that just distributes such items on the level lists for NPC's without any of frostfalls heavy scripts ?

Thanks !

Why not just strip frostfall way back so that it barely has any effect at all on your game?

I think Cloaks of Skyrim will do the cloaks, but I believe the bags may be a frostfall resourced, I'm not sure.

You mean changing the options so i won't have the effects ingame ? that dosen't prevent from the scripts to run and to tell the truth i'm abit paranoid as i've broken my game so many times that i've been playing skyrim since it came out and never finished the main quest line :P

And i have the cloaks but the ones that come with frostfall are pretty awesome and they are not available anywhere else as standalone.

You mean changing the options so i won't have the effects ingame ? that dosen't prevent from the scripts to run and to tell the truth i'm abit paranoid as i've broken my game so many times that i've been playing skyrim since it came out and never finished the main quest line :P

And i have the cloaks but the ones that come with frostfall are pretty awesome and they are not available anywhere else as standalone.

I have a LOT of mods installed, and I can tell you frostfall is among the safest out there. And as long as the mod is 'enabled' then the cloaks and bags should be in the game. In fact, the ESP being active may be all it takes, I'm not 100% sure. You can leave the most basic effect on, so that you will get a little bit sluggish in ice cold weather after extended periods of time, or after falling in ice water. Frostfall is so customizable, I honestly think with a little tweaking anyone can find something enjoyable out of it! ^_^ It is probably best to make a save, then do your tweaking, so if you don't like it you can go back and try again, as the more often you tweak a mod in the same save, the more likely it is you will bring about issues.

I honestly can not praise frostfall enough though, it is one of the safest, most stable, and most fundamental mods for skyrim, that executes itself very nicely, with tons of cool little features (like the cloaks and bags) I honestly like making camp and setting up a home base and such more then the actual hypothermia part. But I do play it on the 'hard core' settings myself, which makes the northern mountains a death trap. XD