New cbp bones skeleton.nif

South8028

Want to insert cbp bones for clothes. Tissue bones are unpromising because they are not ways to outlast outfit studio. But there is a need for physics, because people have made hundreds of skirts and dresses. I have exoskeletons with a bunch of wires and similar equipment. In general, physics is highly desirable. I already have skeletons with custom bones. But in terms of cbp mechanics and proper skinning, I want to understand how best to insert them for skirts.

Experimentally, I have already attached a couple of daughter bones for skirts to the cbp ass bones from zaz (my skeleton.nif has all the bones that ever existed for fo4, including the bones from zaz). I put them in ocbp and they work. But where to insert the rest of the bones, and how to correctly configure them in the ocbp, so that the skirts demonstrate truly realistic physics, .. I'm not sure I know. Of course, I will experiment and achieve what I need, but I will be grateful if there are people who are well versed in skinning, or who know the nuances of setting up cbp.

Edited by South8028