[WIP] Lancer Power Armor

tyokio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad every ones liking the work in progress : D

junin: well its a good thing because the arms might not clip through the body as much as it did with the titan armor I made.

omgwtf666: I'm allready working on a new monster : D you can see him here http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/tyokio/transfer.jpg I made him to test the Xnormals program. Not sure how I'm going to implement them though..

rkelly: thats the 2nd time I got asked that lol, I may make it but I dunno if I'll be able to texture it though, so if some ones willing to unwrap the UVs and texuture it then I'll certainly attempt to make the model for it.

SWEET! if you need a texturer guy then ask around. im sure one person will be willing to help. i wont be hard to find somebody either here or at the bethsoft forums.

and about the monster talk to the guy that made the MMM mod.

what was the last screenshot I posted here D: I thought I kept this place up to date with those.. sorry about that : D

lots happend since I last updated....

Torso

Front

Back

also.... Had to make some ajustments to some areas after I did a test rig to see what the model looked ingame. the waist was far too thin and the pipes on the arms were not visable because it clipped into the cheast. I have now modified the waist and cheast areas of the mesh and have reduced the size of the arms too. I also put the piping which was origionally on the front of the arm on the back of the arm, which not only fixes the problem of it clipping into the cheast but also adds extra detail to the back of the model. It was kinda plain back there. going to see if this has fixed those issues so I can continue to add more details to the model. I'll take a screenshot and post it when I do that test.