[WIP] Lancer Power Armor

tyokio

yeah thats the one, I'm not sure If I'll have the energy after all the work that this model will require. That is if I can find a brave texture artist who would want to attempt to texture this, then I could just move straight onto the modeling of the mercury armor

Hmm i could possibly find someone to texture this thing *goes looking*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words for you... Frank. Horrigan.

Soldier turned Super Mutant turned Power Armor-encapsulated Super Soldier killing machine...

This is seriously cool. I wanted to BE him back when I first played through FO2. (And then I just wanted to crush his armor with my Super Sledge, but that's another thing...)

*edit*

Whoop... just realized omgwtf666 mentioned him already... heheheh.

lol, my bro made a mini boss fight against that character in geck. He never released it though so perhaps this could be applied to my own release of this armor.

completed the lower legs and made some more modifications to the design, hope you like it : D. Going to look for any other modifications before I move onto the UV mapping process.

heres what it looks like now

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/tyokio/finished.jpg

Should be taller than Charon IMO...it looks huge in comparison to the other Power Armor pics in the original fan art shown by raptor...

Just a question tyokio, when you place a weapon...is there going to be immense clipping issues though?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt have a clue how to do that :C or if its even been worked out for fallout 3 yet. Plus I wouldnt want to apply one to this armor either as I feel it wouldnt really add anything to the design.

Forgot to update here again : D

Got the model to work in game too but I exported the helmet too large so it makes the shoulders look really small. Going to modify the arms more any way. still havent started the texture but its going to prove more difficult now I havent got access to crazybump and I really despise the results that photoshops dds plugin produces.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/tyokio/IMAGE-2.jpg

Edit: found I allready posted the first image.