All NPCs have my face?

dimesonhereyes

Hey there!

I can't figure what's causing this, but all of the female NPCs in my game share my character's skintone and possibly makeup. The only mods I have that affect faces at all are CBBE and RaceMenu. Really unsettling noticing that all of the NPCs in my game (especially dunmer) are now ghostly pale. :sweat:

Edited by dimesonhereyes

Since you say you have no mods, it eliminates the possibility that a mod is the culprit. The only reason I can think of is if you used Creation Kit and altered a vanilla NPCs face that was also listed in the same DLC as other NPCs without giving it a unique ID.

For instance, let's say you wanted to alter the appearance of one Volkihar vampire. Since there are several and in groups, you would have to choose one, make a duplicate, then edit the duplicate with a unique name and record ID. Then you must highlight the NPC in the category list for that particular race (selecting from a preset list will not work), select CTRL+F4 and your edit will save to that character. If you don't do this, all of the NPCs will look the same after you save.

Hope this helps you. :confused: