Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

Please reduce the size of the photo's to something reasonable. When it diaplays as 8% of the original it is too large, the whole page with all the images must be loaded before the sites resizing can be accomplished..

Reduced: 8% of original size [ 5878 x 4655 ] - Click to view full image

Give the site a break.

takes forever for the page to load, the display is reduced but the load times are unacceptable.

Of course I can just delete it with a mouse click. Not the image the topic.

You decide.

Buddah

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please reduce the size of the photo's to something reasonable. When it diaplays as 8% of the original it is too large, the whole page with all the images must be loaded before the sites resizing can be accomplished..

Reduced: 8% of original size [ 5878 x 4655 ] - Click to view full image

Give the site a break.

takes forever for the page to load, the display is reduced but the load times are unacceptable.

Of course I can just delete it with a mouse click. Not the image the topic.

You decide.

Buddah

My apologies :P i just used the insert image and linked it to the original place i found it... but i took it down and just added the link which i will do from now on :D **rubs the buddah's belly for luck ;) **

• 2 weeks later...

I found this on my friends Wallpaper Collection, and i think this is cool out fit for female ninja ;D. What did you think about this guys?

or

Hope someone can help make it, couse i am not really like with ninja outfit made by Primantis. :confused:

Major Kusanagi Motoko and Leutenant Deunan Knute armor has some look as Chinese Stealth Armor base :). So i think we can do something this and something that to changes Stealth Armor looks like their armor.

We had Chinese Stealth Armor Feminized from Phurby-Fraper :) as base body, CRI Handgun Holster and CRI Hunter Machete Sheet from Tumbajamba (Spinat) as accesories gear, Many cool inventing weapon from Heroin Zero as arsenal, so i think now we can altered Chinese Stealth Armor form. ;D