Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

Might be best to post this old request here. I know it really doesn't fit well with the style of the game, but I really don't care that much about that. Then again, we do have modern clothing in Oblivion too, so why not have past fashions in Fallout 3?

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=142610

Also, I love Yoko in Fallout 3, but do you guys know who I'd also see in Fallout 3? If you guessed Kamina, you guessed right!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Yoko too, I actually have a thread trying to get someone to make her hairstyle for me, and in that thread someone offered to provide her rifle. Kamina would be great as a companion for my Yoko character ^__^

I actually made the rifle on this topic, way back around page 10 or whatever, but no one offered to put it in game, so I never bothered texturing it

honestly though, I have never seen the show

I love Yoko too, I actually have a thread trying to get someone to make her hairstyle for me, and in that thread someone offered to provide her rifle. Kamina would be great as a companion for my Yoko character ^__^

I actually made the rifle on this topic, way back around page 10 or whatever, but no one offered to put it in game, so I never bothered texturing it

honestly though, I have never seen the show

You should watch it. I loved it. Practically why I want to see more characters from it added into the game, most notably Kamina and maybe Nia or Simon too.

I only watch it dubbed on TV, tell me thew network and timeslot and I'm in (Can't afford DVDs and I HATE subtitles). Oh, Basic Cable, for a while it was on after Gundam.

If someone can keep me motivated I'll eventually get around to trying to help get some models people make in game for them. But you'll need to keep bugging me about it.

I've a few Anime/Game character clothing and hair i would like to see in Fallout 3

1. Kos-Mos from Xenosaga

2. Dante from Devil May Cry 1-4

3. Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

4. Gundams

Btw i saw someone posting a pic of Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken as a reference and i think the raiders armour kinds of look like the style of the clothing just need a few tweaks.

I'm more specialized in armors as far as modeling goes but I'm currently learning the systems of putting things into the game with nifskope. (Weapons are pretty easy actually) I may need some help texturing though as photoshop and stuff really aren't my thing. (Everything will probably end up looking all cartoony and not griddy and dark like they fit in fallout)

So if you can find some clothing modelers then I'll see what I can do about getting it into the game. (Right now though I'm only all talk, SAYING I'm gonna do all these cool things, I got all the tutorials bookmarked and the programs loaded, I just need to stop procrastinating)

For Kuuga, you will DEFFINETLY see Gundams from me, it was in my original plans all along to make some. (Sazabi has that futuristic samurai armor look that kinda fits fallout)

As far as clothing goes it would probably look all blocky and stiff coming from me.

Hey Tony, you think you could send me the files for your Sniper, Zaku Helmet, and Tallgeese? I could try using those models as a test since I haven't finished any of my planned armors or weapons yet, you did say you were planning on finishing them if you could get someone to put it in game for you right?

I only watch it dubbed on TV, tell me thew network and timeslot and I'm in (Can't afford DVDs and I HATE subtitles). Oh, Basic Cable, for a while it was on after Gundam.

If someone can keep me motivated I'll eventually get around to trying to help get some models people make in game for them. But you'll need to keep bugging me about it.

I can suggest couple steam site for you. Anilinkz.com

I went back and took most of the ideas and just post here (as well new ideas) :biggrin:

Non-perverted animes/characters

A. Ghost Hunt

B. Robotech #1

C. Angelic Layer #1, #2

D. Patlabor (Noa)

E. Angel Heart

F. Claymore

G. Crest of the Stars #1, #2, #3

H. Tales of Symphonia

I. Gray-Man, #2, #3

Vash the Stampede

Alucard

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Yuffie - FF7

Yuffie 2 -FF7

Evangelion

Cloud - FF7

Saber - Fate/Stay Night

Aruror - FFX

Maria - Sakura Wars

Votom

Votom 2

Eureka 7

Ex-machina

Noir

Re-I mayer - Eden Proxy

First of the North Star

Xam'd Lost Memories 1

Xam'd Lost Memories 2

Xam'd Lost Memories 3

Xam'd Lost Memories 4

Battle Angel Alita

Elemental Gelade

Baccano 1

Baccano 2

Baccano 3

Not really perverted but may has some nudity, partial Nudity, and/or loose clothes.

A. Claymore

B. Scrapped Princess, #2, #3

C. Burst Angel, #2, #3

D. Sorcerer Hunters, #2, #3

E. Zero - Code Geass

C.C. - Code Geass

F. Outlaw Star

G. Desert Punk

H. Cowboy Bebop

Blood Rayne

Blood Rayne 2

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kos Mos 1

Kos Mos 2

FFX2 1

FFX2 2

FMA

Inuyusha 1

Inuyusha 2

Fran - FF12

Revy - Black Lagoon 1

Revy - Black Lagoon 2

Maze TV

Kiddy Grade 1

Kiddy Grade 2

Kiddy Grade 3

Kiddy Grade 4

Solty Rei

Outlanders 1

Outlanders 2

Dirty Pair

Bubblegum Crisis 1

Bubblegum Crisis 2

Bubblegum Crisis 3

Iczer

GITS: Stand Alone Complex 1

GITS: Stand Alone Complex 2

GITS: Stand Alone Complex 3

GITS: Stand Alone Complex 4

Preverted and/or Alot of nudity

A. Project Aika, #2, #3

B. Air Gear, #2, #3

C. New Cutey Honey, #2 (not for kids), #3 (not for kids)

D. Beat to Death Angel Dokuro-chan, #2, #3 <--- I want that weapon, it's called "Excaliborg"

Needless

Needless 2

Elfen Leid

Queen's Blade

Other:

Oblivion Convert idea 1

Oblivion Convert idea 2

DeadPool

RL Cosplayers

Catgirl

Dante

Iron Man Mark II