Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

I just can't see someone running around the wasteland wearing that...

I know a lot of these outfits would be a stretch to fit into the Fallout universe, but that is just completly out there

no1 cares wat u think if u dont like it move on great thing about the world if u dont like something u can move on and find something u like i suggest u do that cuz right now it will be more helpful in this case get out of the thread dont post here dont read here if u dont like the idea's r any of them in general bb ;)

P.S: try keeping ur comments to ur self if u dont like it sometimes its best if u do that :D

wow... you really take things too seriously...

no1 cares wat u think

obviously you do, since you took the time out of your day to respond to me :wink:

cuz right now it will be more helpful in this case get out of the thread

last time I checked, I am the only person that is actually working on makeing something... so I don't see how me leaving would be helpfull, now you on the other hand, no one would really worry to much if you were gone

but anyways, enough time wasted on insignificant matters

I am still working on the Saber armor, but it is pretty damn hard... I'll have more time to work on it come Tuesday, so I will try and get some screenshots up then

But I don't think I will have time for an entire Zaku 2, but would you be happy with just a helmet to go onto your standard power armor? or even a Zaku 2 helmet ontop of a nude chick with Type 3 Babe body :wink:

If your into that kind of stuff anyways.... :biggrin:

tbh i didnt take anything to serously i was perfectly chill when i was writting that if u didnt get the msgs of the post then u really wasted ur time even replaying r tryin to come up with something to support ur defense,anyways i am done now so feel free to come up with somethin to replay bck to, i dont need to have a arugement with some1 via online and on a forums and a modifaction request that i seem to have taken any delight into having the thoughts it will be made someday so i am done now have fun ;)

and btw if u think alot of thought comes into typing these posts that seem like i care ur wrong only takes me 3-4mins of my life , so i am not missing much if i type a quick lil thing to u

PS: sry if i come off angry in any way lol! dont wanna have u think i am taking it to "Seriously"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I don't think I will have time for an entire Zaku 2, but would you be happy with just a helmet to go onto your standard power armor? or even a Zaku 2 helmet ontop of a nude chick with Type 3 Babe body :wink:

Careful, you'll make Char--er I mean Zeonic Glory--have to wash his pants... ;D

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3811/zaku.jpg

thats where I am at right now, only put in about 20 minutes on it though

I'm open to sugestions if you think any part of it looks off, I am not exactly a Zaku expert after all... only Gundam I ever really watched through the whole thing was Wing...

Careful, you'll make Char--er I mean Zeonic Glory--have to wash his pants... ;D

Hell, I have to change my pants. Mecha Musumes are the best.

And sure, Tony, just a helmet would be fine. The helmet alone would make any piece of power armor bad-anti-ship-sword. And make any bikini or nude sexy.

EDIT: Looking at the pic, the helmet looks good so far. I think the top of the head looks a little too low though, as it makes the "mouth" nozzle look a little big compared to everything else.

would you know of anywhere I could find some side view or back view pictures of a Zaku head, most of the pictures I am finding that are decent enough size are all in front of 3/4 view

but on second thought, I think my brother actually might have a Zaku model... I will ask him tommorow, and if he does it will be a big help with modeling

by the way, should I texture it green, or to match the BOS armor? but I guess it wouldn't be too hard to make both...

And by the way, I was looking back through this thread today and found this

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?act=at...ost&id=7527

I could probly make that gun in less than 30 minutes, so I would be willing to give it a try if someone could get me some better pictures so I can see the whole thing, I'm not familiar with what Anime that is...

after all, I am not exactly the biggest Anime nut in the world, though I do injoy my fair share from time to time...

personally, I would like to do something from Code Geass...

But right now I just havn't felt like takeing on any big projects, with Saber and the Tallgeese 3 still in the works, but small fast models are fun to do, so that gun might be a bit of fun after I finish the Zaku head

but I wouldn't be able to put it in the game, just supply the model

Dalong's Review of the Master Grade Zaku II 2.0, all the pictures you'll need: http://dalong.net/review/mg/mg97/mg97_p.htm

What gun did you link to? The link leads me back to the Fallout 3 forum.

As far as I can remember, that rifle was bit bigger. Like 50 cal round bigger. As for that commandant fin thingy, sure, why not?

Would it be too much to ask for a separate one with the fin?

Would it be too much to ask for a separate one with the fin?

Time to add to the collection of anime work that i would definitely like to see in game and this time it is a hair request (putting it here cause it is anime, and the guys profile has alot of clothing ides as well :P )

*redjuice999 on deviantart.com

the request is for the girl with blue hair's ... hair :D hehe but the outfits would go well with an anime fallout 3 0.o (maybe an idea for some one looking to tackle a major project in the jenova - Oblivion style?)