Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great, thanks.

Ok well I am not a real big huge anime fan, Although i love the outfits they make for the girls to wear in them. I am not a Texture or Model Artist like some of you out there, so i am hoping someone out there gets a spark of ingenuity over this post. to give some examples here are a few pics of they "style" i am talking about. (Yes i know some mods cover something close to this)

Not all anime is perverted. Patlabor, Robotech, Ghost Hunt,Angelic Layer, Angel Heart too name a few. have little or no pervert clothes. Sorry, but I hate when people say that all anime or just applied that anime is perverted. I am a Anime fan BTW. Next time, say "Ecchi Anime".

I'm sorry if I sounded like a flamer. But you are looking for Ecchi anime clothes. I can recommend some.

Burst Angel

Project Aika

Air Gear

Gunbuster

Akikan

Cutey Honey

Socrerer Hunters

to name a few

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/203/charszaku.jpg

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4057/zaku2.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4291/zakuq.jpg

My brother who is a huge gundam nerd kept comeing in and telling me how wrong everything was... so I ended up getting it too look almost spot on to the model he let me borrow

I will try and get some textures on the thing soon

That looks great so far. Nice work!

Ok well I am not a real big huge anime fan, Although i love the outfits they make for the girls to wear in them. I am not a Texture or Model Artist like some of you out there, so i am hoping someone out there gets a spark of ingenuity over this post. to give some examples here are a few pics of they "style" i am talking about. (Yes i know some mods cover something close to this)

Not all anime is perverted. Patlabor, Robotech, Ghost Hunt,Angelic Layer, Angel Heart too name a few. have little or no pervert clothes. Sorry, but I hate when people say that all anime or just applied that anime is perverted. I am a Anime fan BTW. Next time, say "Ecchi Anime".

I'm sorry if I sounded like a flamer. But you are looking for Ecchi anime clothes. I can recommend some.

Burst Angel

Project Aika

Air Gear

Gunbuster

Akikan

Cutey Honey

Socrerer Hunters

to name a few

No i am not only looking for the slinky sexy stuff (mainly but not only hehe. I created the thread for a place to pool Ideas about ALL of the anime or related outfits and to be perfectly honest anything related to animation (clothing, hair and weapons if that is your thing) I personally like to see the sexy slinky clothing that is revealing but leaves things to the imagination. No, I wont call you a flamer for stating your opinion; I was actually expect a lot more negative comments then that in this post really and the fact that your really are the first (and not very negative at that) I think the thread has done quite well in accumulating a ton of Model ideas from the very slinky, almost nothing there clothing to the fully suited mecha power armor type clothing/armor. You posted a few nice examples of them yourself :P i wouldn't mind running around in the "little devil" type thing from the Angelic layer one, also as a final not your Ghost hunt link sent me to a page load error.

And as for you Tony... Awesome work bro, I am glad to finally see some life come to a few of the images around here; and from what i have seen so far in your pics i am glad the post peaked an interest for ya :P . As for needing all the practice you can get, that may be true from your point of view; but from mine the models look tremendously well done sir you have earned a Big ol' grateful kudos from me :D I would recommend that everyone else here do the same :D

does anyone here know how to get the BOS armor texture?

I want to try to modify it to fit the Zaku head, but I can't open .DDS files in photoshop...

also, if someone with Nifskope doesn't mind, could you take the mesh from one of the body mods, perferably type 3 Berry, and put it into 3Ds Max format and email it to me? I want to try working on some outfits but I need the body mesh to do it, but I have no intention on bothering with Nifskope or anything like that right now...