Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy now :P :whistling:

Keep in mind that some of these are from the dot hack game buck the charcters are still the same. Mostly :rolleyes:

the more i think about it more i'm thinking this would work better in Oblivion.

Still just the idea of wielding Haseo's Chainsaw Greatsword (just a nikename I made for the weapon) would make it worth mentioning it for Fallout 3. :closedeyes:

To avoid the face palm, I''ll try and locate the vid that show it for a few second. (it was shown only early in Dot Hack//G.U. Vol. 1 game and on the last episode Dot Hack//Roots anime series)

I sry but I couldn't find a good enough vid (my standards) but i did find a picture of it.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dothack/images/2/21/Haseo2-1.jpg

just picture those little blades moving like a chainsaw every time it's swung. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

THE ninja ARE CRAZY

i am no big anime fan, and only ever watched mainstream ones and a little adult swim, dot hack is awesome thouh, do it, btw all this stuff looks awesome, but please dont make it so all people can get is anime stuff

:thanks:

THE ninja ARE CRAZY

i am no big anime fan, and only ever watched mainstream ones and a little adult swim, dot hack is awesome thouh, do it, btw all this stuff looks awesome, but please dont make it so all people can get is anime stuff

:thanks:

:thanks: someone less who likes dot hack

Picture #2 I was avoiding because it skimpy

Really, the skimpy ones are the only ones that usually get made around here.

Everyone wants the skimpy girl outfits, this topic was originally about requesting skimpy female outfits from anime until it became the official anime request thread.

This thread is in dire need of Kamina glasses. I mean really. They're simple, they'd be fast to make (if you have any idea what you're doing) and actually wouldn't be THAT out of place in the setting!

Here's an image of the best home made pair I've ever seen and a perfect guideline for making a fallout version. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/233...roductions1.jpg