HELP WITH HLAALU STRONGHOLD!

Razecewic

Ok, heres the situation. I looked online and found out that to get to Hlaalu Grandmaster, all you had to do was kill Orvas Dren then talk to his brother. And so I did. I was overjoyed and all, yada yada yada yada-then i went to Dondos Driler to get my stronghold made. I got through the first two stages, I cured the blighted queen, journal updates, got my Tel Aruhn slave miner, journal updates, then i talk to Dondos Driler again, and he builds on a big wall after i rest some. Then after the update, i talk to him again, and seeing online the completed strongholds, I was ready to receive my own... So i go down to stronghold, and he says talk to me again if you want a stronghold fit for a Hlaalu Councilor. Unfornately, i think that Hlaalu Councilor was supposed to be highlighted so i could go to it. No luck. I have repeatedly gone up and down the list of things to talk about. So i tried resting. First for 7 days. Then for 30. No luck. He says the same thing. Talk to me again when you want a stronghold fit for a Hlaalu Councilor...

Please somebody! Find out what I did wrong! If not, well that really - :ranting:

Well, as obvious as this may seem, you must be a Hlaalu Councilor in order to get the stronghold for for a Hlaalu Councilor.

Also, you didn't actually have to kill Orvas Dren. You could have blackmailed him with the papers found in the locked chest in the lower floor of his manor. And by so doing, you would have had to kill the two assassins guarding them, eliminating a Thieves Guild and Morag Tong quest.

You have to do the quests to level up generally. I'm not sure if it will work at the point you are but you can try talking to Crassius Curio about duties. Otherwise, if you are on pc you can probably reset your level via the console but don't ask me how that's not my forte.

Archived