Another simple request

Riven1978

:biggrin: I was doing the search today and came up with this. Don't know what is about or why but i found it VERY hot hehe

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/kitcloudkicker1/colorful-6.jpg

:biggrin: I was doing the search today and came up with this. Don't know what is about or why but i found it VERY hot hehe

OK and why was this reported?

It was reported and investigated and no action was taken. It may have been someone trying to reply or a report that did not require any action after it was investigated. If you have a question about a report pm a moderator, no one else can answer your question.

Buddah

It was reported and investigated and no action was taken. It may have been someone trying to reply or a report that did not require any action after it was investigated. If you have a question about a report pm a moderator, no one else can answer your question.

Buddah

Rodger that Oh great Buddah (rubs belly) :thanks:

ok, guess this is one i am gonna have to learn for myself. Anyone know any good tutorials for face textures? I have read the ones in the main New to Geck area, as well as look up some basic texture procedures and vids on google, and to say the least my head is spinning so fast it puts a tornado to shame >.<GAH!

• 2 weeks later...

do you want just the lips, or lips and white face? also, do you want it to be on EVERY female, or just one?

do you want just the lips, or lips and white face? also, do you want it to be on EVERY female, or just one?

well it would be nice if only I as the PC could use it, i think it would get very old seeing it on everyone :). and if you could get the white face it would be awesome. but with that you would have to get the eye make-up to somewhat match the look. I would happy with maybe the josefs make-up retexture with those lips :D

edit: I had thought this one was dead :P i added it to my list of things to learn (but figured it was one that would be awhile before i actually got to) I would be happy if i could have it on my girl before then :)

well it would be nice if only I as the PC could use it, i think it would get very old seeing it on everyone :). and if you could get the white face it would be awesome. but with that you would have to get the eye make-up to somewhat match the look. I would happy with maybe the josefs make-up retexture with those lips :D

edit: I had thought this one was dead :P i added it to my list of things to learn (but figured it was one that would be awhile before i actually got to) I would be happy if i could have it on my girl before then :)

To do this, would probably require a new race tho, as all NPC use the same face. I'll give it a shot, and see what i can come up with.

Bob

To do this, would probably require a new race tho, as all NPC use the same face. I'll give it a shot, and see what i can come up with.

Bob

Hehe you make the texture i can make the race, already did it for my freddy mod :) I thank you for at least taking a look at it hehe

Archived