Another simple request

Riven1978

do you want just the lips, or lips and white face? also, do you want it to be on EVERY female, or just one?

well it would be nice if only I as the PC could use it, i think it would get very old seeing it on everyone :). and if you could get the white face it would be awesome. but with that you would have to get the eye make-up to somewhat match the look. I would happy with maybe the josefs make-up retexture with those lips :D

edit: I had thought this one was dead :P i added it to my list of things to learn (but figured it was one that would be awhile before i actually got to) I would be happy if i could have it on my girl before then :)

To do this, would probably require a new race tho, as all NPC use the same face. I'll give it a shot, and see what i can come up with.

Bob

Hehe you make the texture i can make the race, already did it for my freddy mod :) I thank you for at least taking a look at it hehe

ok, i did it, but not the greatest. and unfortunately, it does make it for just about all females in the game... if i could figure out how to get images into the post, i'd show you them. for now, ill upload them on the fallout3nexus site...

Bob

edit: 1:13am 3/7/09: links to images:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=2239

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=2240

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=2241

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=2242

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=2243

do you want just the lips, or lips and white face? also, do you want it to be on EVERY female, or just one?

well it would be nice if only I as the PC could use it, i think it would get very old seeing it on everyone :). and if you could get the white face it would be awesome. but with that you would have to get the eye make-up to somewhat match the look. I would happy with maybe the josefs make-up retexture with those lips :D

edit: I had thought this one was dead :P i added it to my list of things to learn (but figured it was one that would be awhile before i actually got to) I would be happy if i could have it on my girl before then :)

To do this, would probably require a new race tho, as all NPC use the same face. I'll give it a shot, and see what i can come up with.

Bob

Hehe you make the texture i can make the race, already did it for my freddy mod :) I thank you for at least taking a look at it hehe

ok, i did it, but not the greatest. and unfortunately, it does make it for just about all females in the game... if i could figure out how to get images into the post, i'd show you them. for now, ill upload them on the fallout3nexus site...

Bob

Looks good :) i want haha i will see what i can do about making if for only a new npc

Bob

Bob

Looks good :) i want haha i will see what i can do about making if for only a new npc

damn, that was fast... ill put up the texture, and u can have at it :)

Bob

Bob

Bob

Bob

Hehe i keep an eye on my posts bro hehe Thanx again for doing it for me...Kudos for you

Well would kudos you here but i dun have a tesnexus account :P will try it again once posted on nexus if that is hwere you posting it

Bob

Bob

Bob

Hehe i keep an eye on my posts bro hehe Thanx again for doing it for me...Kudos for you

Well would kudos you here but i dun have a tesnexus account :P will try it again once posted on nexus if that is hwere you posting it

give this a shot... place it in \data\textures\characters\female

OR what you could do, if you dont want to see just about every female using this face, is rename it before putting it in there...

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4655

Bob

Going to rename it and then place it in there and make a new npc charecter hehe i cant thank ya enough

Archived