FNV Nude Mods (Please Help)

webster344

I need help at one point i installed these nude mods and everything is fine. A few weeks later i uninstall and then reinstall New Vegas and I install all of my mods once again. Now the problem is when on dimon99's DiMONIZED nude mod the female nude characters have some sort of black things around the lower private parts and the breats have bad detail. When i tryed installing other nude mods the same problem occurs. Please Help!! Is this something to do with Archuve Invalidation?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it DOES have to do with the Archiveinvalidation. Most the mods will give you installation instructions, and one of those is to turn ON Archiveinvalidation (which is off by default most the time.).

If your Archiveinvalidation is already ON, then turn if OFF and then back ON this will reset it.

Ok, well, im not sure how to do that, most of the time I download with nexus mod manager, works great execpt for this case, lol could you plz instruct me on how to turn it on or off? I did check in Nexus Mod Manager and archive invalidation was on, I turned it off then tried again then they all had clothes on, then I tunred it back on but still had the same blackthing around there parts. Not sure what to do to get rid of this. help plz

Edited by bazooca123