A shotgun to end all shotguns

bobisdead

Sound more like a hand-canon.

Single shot, short barrel, break action that fires a variety of different projectiles. That's pretty much the description of the M79.

There are anti-personnel 40mm grenades that turn the M79 or M203 into a "shotgun". They aren't really used anymore because we don't use the M79, and the M203 is mounted below the barrel of an assault rifle. No need to carry antipersonnel 40mm grenades when you already have an antipersonnel rifle.

What about a shotgun that shoots shotguns

Why sir, you think too small. Think fractals. :smile:

think of it more as a hand held 75 mm gun

Is it even possible to have different ammo types? Afaik, you can only use 1 type of ammo at any time. (without modding the weapon, changing the ammo used)

In modern firearms, you can switch ammunition on the fly. For shotguns and grenade launchers, there are generally a dozen of each type. Binds to the help key as well as scopes, silencers, lasers, flashlights and all that.

It would be interesting to make a weapon - a grab on a cable. There was the ancient TV series Lexx. There was a character with such a weapon. I can easily make a weapon like 3d and animate it, but haven't tied up with weapons in fo4 in terms of bones and havok yet. It is necessary to understand exactly how it works and whether it is possible to make a grip to grab bodies and objects, and use it to jump onto roofs instead of a jetpack. I looked at how the cross satchel works. My head almost exploded. havok turns the simplest problem into a problem in the quantum theory of gravity. )