Wearable weapons?

Dramer47

I looked around a bit and they have a couple of scripts running with a couple of different holsters

- one for the holster, with silencer, with gun

- one for the holster, with silencer, without gun

- one for the holster, without silencer, without gun

and the scripts just change which is displayed, depending if you have you gun in hand or not and a silencer attached or not.

Seems to pretty complex for something that simple but in the end - the effect is that it feels like its supposed to be there - i have that mod activated only to have the mk23 in holster with me at all times :)

Ok, so it is a scrip that's making the CRI squad weapons show up?

It's a script that show different holsters e.g. if you have the gun holstered it shows the model of the holster with the gun in holster - if you have the gun in hand it shows the holster without the gun.

So basicaly the script shows different clothing depending on what you have in your hand. The cool thing is that they don't remove the holster if you switch to another weapon or they have some sort of override.

Is it possible to add another layer to that script, making it so that there is a model of the holster with the gun in it, so that if you swtich to another weapon/class, your first weapon stays behind?