Import/Export FO4 nifs directly from Blender

BadPup

K I'll have a look not immediately now but real soon now. I've got max but never installed it, so I'll have to do all the things just to get to the point where I can look at it.

The other alternative is Anton's havok tools which are maybe independent of the Max route? I've used them for Skyrim (VERY minimally) but do they work for FO4 at all?

K I'll have a look not immediately now but real soon now. I've got max but never installed it, so I'll have to do all the things just to get to the point where I can look at it.

Â

The other alternative is Anton's havok tools which are maybe independent of the Max route? I've used them for Skyrim (VERY minimally) but do they work for FO4 at all?

As far as I understand, DocClox has been digging for a long time with these Anton's tools, so he needs to ask this question. I doubt this will be of any use. I think there are official tools that have all the developer tools. With its help, you can realize absolutely everything that is in the game. It is from these tools that you should start. Because there were no other fail-safe solutions for fo4. Custom plugins and tools, compared to the official plugins, do almost nothing. However, a number of authors seem to have come close to creating collisions, or even managed to implement collisions in some custom plugins. But I won't say for sure.