Removal of Dragon Kill/finishing-moves on player

prsnk

Should be pretty self-explanatory from the title. Kill moves in this game annoy me. They allow enemies to freeze you in place, disabling everything whilst they kill you (an extremely unfair game over, if you ask me).

I have a combination 'hardcore' mods on which make combat extremely difficult and skill-based, but these kill moves mean enemies can stop me from moving around. They will kill me with a finishing move at times when I wouldn't have died otherwise. It's unfair and game-breaking.

Now there is already a mod (ini tweak) to disable kill moves of both the player and the enemies (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33) but for some reason this doesn't affect dragons.

The dragon ones are probably the most annoying because they make your character stand there for a second or two before being chomped on, time enough for anyone to escape.

Now maybe in the future this mod will change to incorporate dragon kill moves, I don't know. But in the meantime, I desperately need to switch these stupid things off.

Edited by Gazareth2000