Argonians and Khajiits lose tails no more - suggestions thread

XJDHDR

Yes indeed that is the one!

<snip>

Very well. I will add support as soon as possible. My Construction set is doing some funny things at the moment though. I will have to work out the problem before I can start.

<snip>

BTW I love your basement too!

Good to know my work is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes indeed that is the one!

<snip>

Very well. I will add support as soon as possible. My Construction set is doing some funny things at the moment though. I will have to work out the problem before I can start.

<snip>

BTW I love your basement too!

Good to know my work is appreciated.

Know the feeling about construction set -- lately I've been going through just cleaning up mods that add and change things they shouldn't (mostly my own mods. I'm still learning!)

I second the KD Circlets suggestion -- I would absolutely love to use that mod, but I play a khajiit! I tried to figure out how to fix the issue in the construction set myself, but alas I do not know what I am doing. Since you've figured this out, I hope you add support for that mod, soon. :D

• 5 weeks later...

Jannix Quinns Scripted Backpacks:

Also a great mod, each item has an amulet or tail slot version. Well, few people use regular thin clothing when they're off to kill some ogres, and i'm not one of them, so removing my tail is pretty much the only way to wear those...

Besides, NPCs refuse to wear tail slot items, at least argonians and and khajiit. Not sure about the tailless races, though...

EDIT: Alright, fixed it! Wouldn't be hard to find without the link anyways, just quick search "backpack" or the name i listed, should appear :happy:

I will add that as soon as possible Neo. I would have prefered a link to the mod but I suppose I can search for it.

BTW Tashira_ronin, I haven't forgotten about you. I only figured out the problem with my game a few days ago. Or at least I worked out the solution. I had to completely reinstall Oblivion. I will make updating this mod my top priority. Or my second highest, I have a small bug-fix mod comming out in the next day or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone interested. I have finally added support for KD Circlets and JQ Scripted Backpacks to my patch mod. I have just uploaded the latest version to TESNexus. Get it from here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22734

On another note, I will no longer use this topic to accept suggestions for my mod. I will use a new topic which is integrated into the discussions tab of the mod page. To find the new topic, either click on the discussions tab from the mod page or click on this link:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=166511

Any moderater who finds this post may close this topic if he/she sees fit.