Vash The Stampede

MrWasaby

I'm actually really surprised no one has at least made Vash's gun, one of the first things I looked for when I started playing F3 again with mods was that gun. His coat would be nice too but mainly I just want to see the gun.

That and Jean's caster from Outlaw Star but that's another story.

I'm actually really surprised no one has at least made Vash's gun, one of the first things I looked for when I started playing F3 again with mods was that gun. His coat would be nice too but mainly I just want to see the gun.

Here is one that i think could easily be modified to fit the gun portion if the right model/texture person got ahold of it

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3396

Gene's caster is so cool, it's my favorite sidearm of all too bad it's not real or i'd own one.

Can u make it use all of the .44, .32, 5.56,.308 ammo too. Thats what Gene would do.

Yeah, what I was thinking is that for Gene's caster to work you'd need a mod to add ammo variants and a way to select which type of ammo you were using, then you could set it to use all the different shells and you'd just have to choose, each one having an added effect.

Ammo variants like AP and HP or FMJ like in the first and second game. Though for effects I'm not sure what you could do, maybe AP could do extra damage to the torso and such.

But anyway, the PPC gun is close but it's just not large enough. Vash's gun has is fairly long. It's a good base, though; I suppose with a different texture it'd be good.

Here is one that i think could easily be modified to fit the gun portion if the right model/texture person got ahold of it

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3396

If someone can get rid of the scope

that's it

Archived