I enjoy cheating and need help!

liddleQT

I want to cheat...... I mainly want to change my special and skill points. I have not had luck with the tilda button or the goggles that so nothing..... I have only made it to megaton and have spent more time trying to cheat than playing the game LOL.....obviously I want to cheat so please dont harass me for wanting to cheat and stop reading if you intend to give me a hard time...

Soooo..

I have changed the FALLOUT.INI to 200.

I have disabled the infared devices in the human interface device.

I have ran regedit and tried to change the value of OverrideKeyboardSubtype of REG_DWORD with a value of 2 but it doesnt exist.

I download the mod "Goggles that do nothing" and when I put the goggles on I cant take them off and I need to press qqq to get out of the game.

I downloaded the official Fallout3_v1.1.0.35 patch and not the unofficial patch.

Any idea what I can do other than what I have listed above? Is there a program where I can change the special and skill points kinda like torment had that program you could change the attriblutes in? Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you!

• 5 months later...
I havnent been able to make the cheats work for me since I started playing,

I've read that all you have to do is press ~ to bring up the menu and its not working for me

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

I used an infrared mouse and keyboard with my computer when I played Oblivion, and they prevented me from using the console commands. If you are using infrared peripherals then maybe that is a problem for Fallout 3, too.