An Idea

Deleted446744User

Someone should make a mod, combining different weapon mods and making them compatible, in the process improving the game's diversity a lot.

Such a mod should include most of the different weapons we have got. There is the M4, AK-47, M-16, Beretta, Mac 10, the Classic Fallout Weapons mod, mods as the weapon MOD KITS, and others. Combining these to a single plugin, balancing the damage, standardising the ammo, renaming and reskinning the vanilla weapons and the ammos, and spread them all into the spawn lists and loot so they're not just unique for the player. They should also be made seperate to avoid weapon replacing. Of course the authors would have to agree but I can't see why they wouldn't, if the mod just merges it with other weapons and gives them proper credits. Just think about it, it would be an ultimate weapon mod, and all the models exist already. (we'll be seeing more great weapon models in the future as well) All that's needed is the permission to go ahead by the original makers of each weapon.

What do you think?

I think that would be awesome!!

I would be one of the first to download it.

The only problem I see is which guns get to come into the mod?

Because there are people for example who like to use an ak-47 but really don't want to see a catle prod in their game and so on...

I think that the first thing we should do is make a standard ammo pack and force people to use it for their mods...

I know there are already files out there who say they are the standard but I still have the issue that i have 2 guns who fire exactly the same NATO bullets in real life but stilldon't work togheter in fallout 3

But as I said before I really would like to see an M4 that i could adjust with the weapons modification kit... I just don't see it happening very soon :(

Archived