Trying to make a Package that makes an NPC flee from a group of creatures

SamHe11

Like the title says....so far the way I've gone about it is to pass the creatures and the fleeing NPC into quest aliases. The fleeing NPC's alias would also have a "Flee from" package attached to it pointing to the other creature aliases. The Flee From package is pretty self explanatory except for one element...the "Selected Package Data" Type has Target Selector, which accepts one single target to flee from and lets me select one of my quest aliases as that target. But I need a range of targets, not just one. There is also a Type called Object List, which I would assume functions similar to a formlist and would let me add multiple targets (aliases) for the NPC to flee from. However, I see nowhere to actually define this list. The only value input for Object List under Package Data is Radius, which has a [Empty] next to the value you enter for the Radius. I'm guessing it says [Empty] b/c I'm suppose to fill this list somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Can anyone help me with this?

Found it. Had to go back and dig around in the CK wiki a little more. I was flippantly wanting a button or list field to drag and drop objects into. According to this page, you add a Target Selector parameter and an ObjectList parameter in the Package Data field. then add a Sequence branch to the Procedure Tree with a Find procedure followed by a Flee procedure. In the Find procedure's Target Selector Input Data drop-down, you link to the Target Selector parameter you defined in the Package Data field above. Then in the Flee procedure's Flee From target drop-down, link to the ObjectList you added to to the Package Data.

During the "Find" phase of the package, the NPC will scan the designated radius for anything that matches what was selected for the Target Selector's value in the Package Data field and silently adds that to the ObjectList. Once the "Flee" phase kicks in, the NPC will run away from anything it added to the ObjectList during the "Find" phase. Everything is listed on the CK wiki page, which I admit I should've checked before throwing my hands up and coming here. Que sera, sera.

Edited by SamHe11