Is there a way to rotate/randomize textures?

KnightEye

I have been testing some really good textures and noticed something. There is no way for randomness / rotating textures.

If you think about it, in the real world there are multiple types of cigarettes, cereal, posters, luchboxes, you get the idea.

However in the game, there is only 1 type. Textures created are designed to change that type to something else, but still only 1 type.

I think that having a bit of code that would rotate say the cigarette textures, would provide for some great randomness and variety in the F3 world.

If anyone is working on something like this or knows of a "good" mod that does this can you post the link here.

Thanks in advance.

KE

I have been testing some really good textures and noticed something. There is no way for randomness / rotating textures.

If you think about it, in the real world there are multiple types of cigarettes, cereal, posters, luchboxes, you get the idea.

However in the game, there is only 1 type. Textures created are designed to change that type to something else, but still only 1 type.

I think that having a bit of code that would rotate say the cigarette textures, would provide for some great randomness and variety in the F3 world.

If anyone is working on something like this or knows of a "good" mod that does this can you post the link here.

Thanks in advance.

KE

I posted a very similar request awhile back about the in game characters underwear, why is there only one type of underwear in the game

Archived