I need modders for my New Fallout 3 Experience Mod

Needed Positions:

Animator

Texture Artist/Editor

Modeler

Scripter/Programmer

Sound Editor

Link to mod thread: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=103902

Anyone who works on this mod, their work will be considered as their propery and allowing me to use itin my with their expressed permission, the authors are allowed to release any of thier works to anyone at anytime at thier discretion. Modders are on an "At-Will" work basis as I will not hold them up in RL or on their other mods, if you have any further questions or comments please let me know.

Please let me know via thread or Mail if you are interested in supporting or helping out this mod.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can model. :thumbsup:

Awesome, I need all the help I can get, i have a list of weapons setup in the offical mod forum, if you are interested in helping let me know, even if you are a beginner, someone needs to start somewhere. Some of these models will require EXTENSIVE CUSTOMIZING due to the nature of them, they have all been carefully selected for realism.

I can model. :thumbsup:

Awesome, I need all the help I can get, i have a list of weapons setup in the offical mod forum, if you are interested in helping let me know, even if you are a beginner, someone needs to start somewhere. Some of these models will require EXTENSIVE CUSTOMIZING due to the nature of them, they have all been carefully selected for realism.

I'll work on the IZHMASH SV-98

sweet, I will get the sounds ready for it, and try to get accurate physics damages from a ballistics lab (online). Now I need a texture artist for this weapon, then an animator for the reload and unjamming as well as idle.

you still needing me to do sound conversions? did the last ones work for ya?

sweet, I will get the sounds ready for it, and try to get accurate physics damages from a ballistics lab (online). Now I need a texture artist for this weapon, then an animator for the reload and unjamming as well as idle.

I got them working thanks to your help, My Desert Eagle 50 sounds like it should, I also started doing realistic weapon dmaages as the standard fallout config SUCKS for realism, im still figuring out some things with it but im learning fast. I do need some sound help as far as finding the most real sounds for some weapons, ive ogt the radio voice from some Tom Clancy games and will need to have them converted to a text speech for the characters.

I got them working thanks to your help, My Desert Eagle 50 sounds like it should, I also started doing realistic weapon dmaages as the standard fallout config SUCKS for realism, im still figuring out some things with it but im learning fast. I do need some sound help as far as finding the most real sounds for some weapons, ive ogt the radio voice from some Tom Clancy games and will need to have them converted to a text speech for the characters.

Cool you got the email ( i think) so send me what ever ya need... I can look for sounds as long as i know what your wanting and as far as the conversions shouldn't be a prob are you gonna want them in OGG or the standard wav/MP3 format?

Hi Spartan, I have done some scripting and quest creation in Oblivion, but am only just finding my feet here.

Should have a bit of time on my hands soon, so i'd be willing to look at quests/scripts if you want.

Be warned though, I have no skill whatsoever about creating meshes or textures, but once they rae there, I should be able to get them in and working.

DP

Quick edit: I can and have created new area's before to go with quests and the like, but I'm comparitively slow at that. Still, depending on the scale of what you want your new areas to look like we could tlak about it.