MODDERS NEEDED!

Spartan0536

i do need scripters for the additional functions of the firearms and the vehicle support system (vertibird) and NPC mapping, take a look at the mod and toy around with the idea and show me what exactly you can do and we will go from there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Im sorry to see Inventech to leave the team, Inventech if you want you can still make some of the models if you want to any help is appreciated, sorry I have not been online in so long, i have been busy with College with mideterms, projects, and finals. The semester is over finally though, so I just stopped by to see how its going.

So after some dedicated research i have found that it is possible to put a Kriss Super V .45 ACP SMG into the game using a built in reload animation.

if you look closely at the 10MM SMG reload and the way you have to reload a Kriss Super V they are ALMOST EXACTLY identical. The links below should help you get a better idea, im hoping that this works out as I would love to see the Kriss Super V in the mod. Any takers? Ive got the perfect sounds ready for it.

Links:

Information:

Information on the Kriss Super V

Videos:

Kriss Super V in Action with Reloading Animation

• 1 month later...

Ok, it's been a long while since I posted. Truth be told in my work and Vault 113 I'd forgotten about this. Sorry.

Anyway, you said you needed scripters for additional gun functions? I can work on that. V113 is about finished. PM me or post what you need done.