Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

Wow you guys are doing a great job for this site,i really like it, the nexus sites are almost a second home to me, whenever i open my browser i visit the skyrim nexus, whenever i visit another page and the nexus is not currently open, i visit the nexus site, it became like facebook to me, and i am not even using facebook, the internet would be a broken lonely place not worth using anymore if this site would be closed, which i think will never happen anyway (am i exaggerating?)

Anyway, keep up the good work, god knows that you have no obligation to do this much of work, but you are doing it anyway, and so far with managing all the nexus sites there are you did a friggin' great job. Kudos :-)

Sincerely,

Your loyal user :-)

Edited by Keldis

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8583066. #8584189, #8585473 are all replies on the same post.

Deleting cookies did work for me, after a few tries. I find I need to delete them again if I log out and return or I get the same non login bug.

Once logged in the site is running beautifully... Edited by flummox

In response to post #8583894.

Yeah same here, and I've tried to download mods for Skyrim, FO3, and NV, with each of them trying to reach multiple servers before choosing not to download.

I'm certainly not complaining if maintenance is being done, just want to let you guys know.
Keep up the good work!