Farming/Harvesting

Helldrone

I just came to think of the mod from CLShade made for Oblivion that could make you various of new stuff like Smithing your own Weapond and Mining Ore to Smelt and Even Growing plants...

Ok here's my point you know there is Fresh Potato's and Carrots and stuff... why not able to grow them, and yes about the wasteland to be impossibol to grow stuff in but included in the mod it just happend to be a house near a hill that have some fresh good soil that have not been exposed to heavy radiation..... Irratdiated yes but enough to actully grow veggies there

Im just throwing an advice in the air if some one is missing that feeling a bit

all theese idea's is from CLShades but just throwing it in to the FO3 Topic XD

I just came to think of the mod from CLShade made for Oblivion that could make you various of new stuff like Smithing your own Weapond and Mining Ore to Smelt and Even Growing plants...

Ok here's my point you know there is Fresh Potato's and Carrots and stuff... why not able to grow them, and yes about the wasteland to be impossibol to grow stuff in but included in the mod it just happend to be a house near a hill that have some fresh good soil that have not been exposed to heavy radiation..... Irratdiated yes but enough to actully grow veggies there

Wouldn't the irradiated soil and water end up irradiating the plants?

Yes it would most likely that but i guess in the year FO3 is in now it should be some device that keeps the soil fresh enough to grow fresh veggies of some sort, please come with some ideas for it and i have no modding skill just and request and tip or so i ... blah

Wouldn't the irradiated soil and water end up irradiating the plants?

Well you can make medicine from a chemistry set why not vegetables?

Growing herbs would be cool too for making a few of the drugs that is in game,

all it needs is a alchemy mod then that works with this one....

I guess Vault-tec could have probably created something like a soil purifier for farming after the apocalypse.

You could make a quest where you have to find go into one of those erie yet useless vaults to retrieve the machine.

Yeah that would be awesome ( yet i can't use the geck i have a too simple brain ) lol

you wouldn't necessarily need fresh soil, just fresh water (those rivet city dummies did it x_x)

call it a hydroponics farm

but i don't think the plants would grow good on irradiated soil even if you added clean water

Archived