mutant birds/flying mutants

arcticgolem

was wonderin if some of you mods would think up a enemy mutated bird or mutant that flies for an enemy/creature/boss mod...dont know if this topic was created before me but my net is annoyingly timing out on me and dont want to wait and look and see if this topic was created beforehand :thanks: :thanks:

this is an open thread any ideas anyone else can think of, whether they fly or not, it can be any creature that annoyed as before the apocolypse to be hunted down, etc i do agree the cliff racers on morrowind were consistant though, i certainly do think the ostrich is an awesome one, emus. just wanted it to have more of a real life feelin since theres a set number of creatures to go against ;).

killer penguins xD...and yeah...the flyin birds in wastelands were the instigator on this idea...ooooh man i can just see how bloody killin mosquitoes can be :biggrin: . cause you do see birds..but no interaction with any species, also considerin how birds populate every corner of the earth.......

Buzzards that attack when you kill a group of raiders and are taking their stuff would be cool or the killer turkeys from Southpark, or giant bats that attack at a certain hour of night. I'm dissapointed in the animals, you have squirrel on a stick yet no squirrels or live trees producing nuts for them to eat/live in or the sticks to come from!!!.

Archived