Variable nudes

rongo83

Hello,

I was wondering if its possible to use more than one nude body at a time - dfferent nudity visuals for different wasteland heroines(pimples, niples, breast size) or even combine some nudity mods.

A little fed up with my companions looking all the same when nude (for armor redistribution offcourse! ;P ).

Would have done it myself - but i know 0 (null, nothing) about modding. But can help when given a simple task(make coffee ;) ).

Idea: Is it possible to force load a different nude set (from a different folder?) for a specified character?

Idea 2: Randomize on start those raider gals?

Different sizes can't be used, but different textures is theoretically possible. To do this, you'd need to use different races. To randomise the Actor's race, you could use a script like this, assuming that you create "template" Actors of the new races, and place persistent references of each within a dummy cell:

short sRandomNumber

Begin OnLoad

set sRandomNumber to GetRandomPercent
if sRandomNumber < 20
	MatchRace Race1TemplateRef
elseif sRandomNumber < 40
	MatchRace Race2TemplateRef
elseif sRandomNumber < 60
	MatchRace Race3TemplateRef
elseif sRandomNumber < 80
	MatchRace Race4TemplateRef
else
	MatchRace Race5TemplateRef
endif

End

Cipscis

So basicly - if I'd create additional races - and then edit the actors properities (race) to make f.eg. Mika use standard caucasian and Bittercup use "altCaucasian"... this could work

+ make the random thing...

"Well then ill just recalibrate the singularity pulse generator and edit the organoleptic values of ultrasymetric protometric differencial properities of ultimate fragmentaric values..." :wallbash:

Im sorry but my knowledge on all that stuff is poor... im the ultimate "0".

I dont think that this is worth for me to go thru the whole Mod-makers Guide to Fallout 3 (im not sure if I would understand anything from that).

Anyone interested in doing/showing ways to do? If not let's close this one and maybe in my free time try to do some mambo jumbo with it... and then share it with you all (hope to do so before Fallout 8 comes out ehhehehhhecoughcough!)

Sorry for my english

If you want to do this without editing pretty much every NPC in the game, and have it work for Mods that add new NPC's, then you'll need to use a relatively complicated method.

Unless you want to go the FOSE route, which I wouldn't recommend in this case, then you'll need to use a Quest Script which regularly places a scripted explosion at the player's location via PlaceAtMe. This explosion will add a scripted token (an unplayable, therefore invisible, piece of armour) to all Actors that don't already have one in their inventory, and this token will check the NPC's race and randomly modify it accordingly.

It's important to note that this would potentially break everything that uses functions such as GetIsRace.

Cipscis

Another itchy thaught...

Is it possible to put the meshes and textures of a body in a completely different folder inside Data folder and force the game to load meshes and textures from that folder to a single actor? Overwrtie the basic ones...

Many many thanks for Your patience and apologies for my lack of knowledge

-ron

Unfortunately no. All NPCs use the same models, depending on their sex, and their textures are defined in their associated race. This means that all NPC's have to use the same models, and, as far as I know, the only way in which their textures can be changed is via their race.

Cipscis

So to use different model there would have to be different sex(es) ... hmmm altfemale1, altfemale2 sounds ugly ;) ... doesent seem like worth the time, because it probably diggs to deep in the game.

And different textures come from different races... but this gives not much without the models...

hmmm... :wallbash: shame... and I was hoping to see all that variability.

Thanks alot

-kudos-

You can't create new sexes, you're limited to a model for Male NPC, and a model for Female NPCs. Alternate textures is the most important thing, in my opinion. It would be possible to include a slightly randomised change in the scale of the Actor as well, perhaps based on their Strength and/or Endurance, via use of the SetScale function.

In other words, size can be changed, but shape cannot.

Cipscis

That concludes for me.

Creating different races and implementing them in the game is the only option.

Definetly better then nothing.

Heh heh - only way to see some breast differences would be to create The Breast "Armor" or (heh heh) Wearable Fake Breast that an actor would use in case if no other armor would be in their inventory. Hmmmm... Could it be invisible while entering inventory? And 0 pounds weight (or maybe not... ;) )

The economical crysis is forcing me to spawn new ideas in a competely new area -> fallout 3 nudes

-ron

Archived