Variable nudes

rongo83

I think this is the best way to do it. No additional changes needed in the models. Just create a few breast-clothes models to go along with brurpos (maybe just use the breast from _b and c_ cup model and use them on _a model?) or other nude mods - this WOULD add diversity to the girls in f3. This "specific" equipment could be either invisible or visible in the inventory (the player could decide for himself the looks of his heroines.

Maybe some other races to add. (I think raiders and raider girls sure could use some scars... working like the hunters mask maybe - additional armor/clothing piece invisible to player?)

Hmmm... ill try to do that but with my exp. it will take a lot of time. The only area for me would be photoshoping.

If anyone is interrested in doing / contribbuting let me know.

-ron

Umm... did some tryouts yesterday... ummm... at this point I suck in doing anything :confused: . So I would be more than happy if someone would do it ... I mean the wearable breast types. PLZ :biggrin:

YES! For the older man and women there should be a different race that would be OBLIGATORY wearing something (as for me... im not into oldies but goldies)... but with an old body - cause it ooks silly as it is now.

And -BUMP- I still would like some difference between the girls of F3... this breast thingie is only an idea (a good one i think).

As I mentioned before, all NPCs of the same sex must use the same model, but the texture can be changed via races. Because age in Fallout 3 is determined via race, I would expect textures to be different for elderly races, but I also wouldn't be surprised if people who created and released a "nude Mod" didn't create an authentic "elderly nude" texture.

Cipscis

I do understand that the difference for the model will not come from tinkering with the models. Thats why I'm thinking about it in the "Additional inventory/armor" way.

As I mentioned before, all NPCs of the same sex must use the same model, but the texture can be changed via races. Because age in Fallout 3 is determined via race, I would expect textures to be different for elderly races, but I also wouldn't be surprised if people who created and released a "nude Mod" didn't create an authentic "elderly nude" texture.

Cipscis

Sorry, what you said here just isn't true. You can choose a Bodytexture AND a Bodymesh for each Race, so you could always create a custom race and add there a custom body without change any other race or NPC, you also could give all NPCs in Game custom races with individual bodys and would get with enough effort a high diversity of nude body types.

As I mentioned before, all NPCs of the same sex must use the same model, but the texture can be changed via races.

This is not true like it was in Oblivion. I have my game set up using different meshes for different races (example: my Asians use BABE A-cup, my Caucasians use BABE C-cup, etc - not particularly realistic, but it does add diversity). You can change this in the race menu just like you can with textures. You can even use wildly different bodies, such as using Malos's for one race, Naouak's for another, and so on.

Of course, with clothing on, it's all moot since the clothing mesh over-rides the body mesh, and if the bodies are significantly different you may get texture weirdness with skin-showing outfits... but there's ways around that, too... just takes more work than it's probably worth.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Yossarian. D'oh!

Worth a try... if i get some interesting results ill let you know... so You say its all about GECK tinkering with the model-race-actor assignment?

Archived