ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim Nights are Pitch Black -.-

daniel1911

hi everyone

i starded to use RealVision ENB Performance and Realistic Lighningoverhaul and also Climates of Thamriel
with the installation of climates of thamriel i could choose how dark i wanted the nights and i choose it to be on level one because i dont like it
to bee too dark but then when i started the game my nights were pitch black wtf?!
i then went on to deinstall the mod climates of thamriel which strangely didnt even show up in the mod manager anymore only in the plugins list
so i had to manually remove it and with a restart of the mod manager it said that it would deinstall it now properly because it couldnt find the files
which i manually deleted.

sooo and then i started the game again hoping to have the games gefault darkness level of nights but NO its still pitch black WTF??
i have no idea whats going on and how i can reverse that damn darkness it really bothers me same with the dungeons i cant see a freaking thing in there even though
i did not choose any darker settings in the original installation with the CoT mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/articles/853//? here its said there has to be a specific load order yes i followed that but didnt work either.

please help me its really frustrating it feels like this mod is percessed by a deamon that wants to ruin my skyrim experience :(

I feel mod conflict, yes.

BOSS log?

And besides, ENB's in general cause major blackout at nights and Dungeons.... If you want sunshine inside of caves and at night - don't use lighting mods (like Realistic Lighting Overhaul or Climates of Tamriel), and don't use ENB.

If you do - It's going to be DARK when there's is no light source.

If for some reason you think it's too dark - put up a screenshot of interior world in cities (like Dragonreach), some Dungeon, and night in exterior world.