Lag when closing loot-menu (very few mods installed)

itchybaer

The game runs great, only when I sometimes loot objects I get a short lag (stutter) - not every time but every 3-4 objects. Maybe I forgot a mod that is a must in 2021 - I'm not the biggest computer expert I just wanted to get it running stable with minor visual improvements. Would be happy if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Mods:

Heap Replacer + 4GB Patch

Loading order: (MO2)

DLC (1-9)

NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash

NVTF - New Vegas Tick Fix

EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements

Yukichigai UNoffical Patch - YUP

kNVSE Animation Plugin

Hit - Anim Set (1-11)

Edited by itchybaer

First of all, thank you for your short list of mods. I doubt it is a mod, per se. Second, I don't think it's mods that is causing the lag. I do believe it is the game itself. Not asing for your specs. However, if you have a mod that adds things to lootable containers, here is something to try. Before you loot something, a body or a container, make a save. First, after you save, try looting. If there is lag, then it can be a couple things. After that, exit the game completely. Then load back into the game, and your save game. If there is still lag, then next step might be the key. In Mod Organizer 2, disable the mod that adds items to lootable containers. In Vortex, uninstall the mod. Then load in your game and save game. If there is still lag, then it is not the mod, it is the game itself. And that I am unsure exactly how to fix. If there isn't lag, then what you might want to do is play for a while, make a save, exit, take a bit of a break, then get back into it.The last is my best advice.