Combat Armor with Sleeves

VengfulSoldier

I probably spelled Anchorage wrong, but I don't care. A lot of people are complaining about not being able to get their hands on the new expansion and I am one of them. I want my combat armor to have the sleeves but all the mods that add sleeves too them need the expansion....so you can clearly read my predicament.

OA is DLC, not an expansion. There is a difference.

The problem here is that any Mod that requires assets from a DLC must rely on that DLC being installed for reasons of legality. Normally, you could just request something like this, but since it has already been made and released in an Official DLC I would be very surprised if someone still wants to make it.

What's stopping you from buying the DLC?

Cipscis

OA is DLC, not an expansion. There is a difference.

The problem here is that any Mod that requires assets from a DLC must rely on that DLC being installed for reasons of legality. Normally, you could just request something like this, but since it has already been made and released in an Official DLC I would be very surprised if someone still wants to make it.

What's stopping you from buying the DLC?

Cipscis

Well you could take the nif and texture files and implement them in the game as a new piece of armor, if you really wanted to go that far but seeing as it is a pay for MOD, i doubt that you would be able to get away with uploading it, if you know some one who has the files.... you could a have them do something up for you to use on a personal note.

Archived