Akaviri City Help!

Hypn0sef

I've been making an Akaviri/Japanese city on a tropical island for about 6 months or so. Not to toot my own horn but it's awesome so far. The issue? I can't start a new game with the mod enabled. I just get a perpetual load screen. I can disable the mod, start a game, then enable it and everything works fine. There is one cell, a large dungeon, that currently causes a CTD but it's one of dozens of cells so it's on my list but not on the top. Could one bad mesh in the dungeon that's causing that CTD also cause a ILS on starting a new game? I've never heard of that before.

What could it possibly be? It's not a huge issue, but it makes me think there's a deeper issue and I'd hate to post a mod and say 'sorry there's this issue with it that I can't fix, so just work around it.'

My one theory and the reason I'm asking here is that this mod is all within a custom worldspace, something that before this I had no experience with. There are so many factors, LOD, climate, etc, that I feel like I may have messed something up that others with worldspace experience know about.

Thanks in advance for any help and keep an eye out for Akashima, dropping sometime in the next few months!

• 1 month later...

I tried creating a copy of the ESP with the problem cell deleted and a few other things that I thought could be behind it, and still nothing. I just get an infinite load screen when trying to start a new game with the mod enabled.

Anyone have any ideas?