The Vanguard

VengfulSoldier

I've got all these ideas and I just can't bring them to life...it sucks.

I'm just gonna start throwing out ideas at this point and if anyone does anything with 'em....thanks.

The Vanguard

Similar to the Brotherhood of Steel, however they patrol near the settlements and collect tech like the Outcasts. In fact, they deal with assist both factions in some way. Their different in their philosophy, uniform and weapons though. They wear modified Combat helmets that looks similar to the Helmets used by the Germans in World War II and wear modified combat armor that separates the crotch section into different pieces instead of having the goofy loincloth look, the entire uniform is a grayish-green. Their tactics are also similar to the fighting of the prewar army were they used grenades to flush out an enemy and then burst in quickly using the cover of dust to allow to get the best tactical position. They're also strictly good wastelanders who became tired of being loners and getting picked off by packs of wild animals and raiders.

I have more details on the equipment they use but I don't feel like spilling my guts only to be ignored like a hobo.

Archived