Duel-Wielding Weapons

Mtz7

Anyone think they are up to making a duel-wielding mod?

Something alone the lines of simply mirroring your right hand and being able to equip a 2nd weapon that fires on the 2nd click of mouse 1, so it's one shot per weapon per click, Of course these would have to be one-handed weapons, for automatic weapons maybe burst shots or just full auto for both weapons when mouse 1 is held down?

Also displaying the weapon on your left side when Holstered?

Melee weapons like the Ripper would need to have you character attack with both at once, and damage for melee weapons that can be duel-wielded would simply be doubled due to thier obvious lcck of range,

I dont believe that damage should suffer for holding two weapons but accuracy should be slightly reduced, especially if it's an automatic weapon, pistols should be affected be very little reduced accuracy depending on thier power, ie 44. magums, which have a kick,

Thats about all I can think of atm, feel free to add comments on how you think the mod should work,

I have no modding experience so I wont be attempting this, this is merely a request for some of the more skilled people out there =P

Mtz :thanks:

With Oblivion, I believe quite a bit of progress was made with a dual-wield Mod (although I don't know if it was ever finished) that involved using custom animations to cause the player to appear to be using both weapons when in fact they were not.

With Guns being the main weapons in Fallout 3, I don't think this is even remotely possible. Perhaps it could be done for melee weapons, but offhand weapons would probably need to be gloves or something because there are no shields in Fallout 3.

Cipscis

Archived