(WIP) The Order of the Virtuous Blood for Skyrim

modder3434

I was a fan of the original Order, and it is good to see it is coming back to skyrim ^^ just wondering, but have you seen the overhaul mod in oblivion of the order? becaus they had some good ideas about it, maybe it can help you with ideas or something http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30568/?

and instead of the normal silversword with a red ruby as arkanes fury, maybe you could get permision of the silversword converter http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3780/? to have a stand alone sword with his models, just to give it a more unique feel ^^

i am going to keep a close look on this mod, bookmarked

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for bookmarking, and the ideas. I know its been a while, but Im still working on this. my fall semester started back on august 26, so i've had limited time to lay games let alone mod them.

I'll work on showing some more progress. Thanks to all who are supporting this mod concept.

FYI elric: that overhaul for the OVB was my inspiration. :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

This really looks like fun, Will you include the Night Lord's armor and Sundrinker from the expansion mod? I loved the Night Lord's garb in Oblivion and Sundrinker was amazing!

maybe... I'll craft a version of Sundrinker...and/or have it replace Arkay's Fury. As for the Night Lord's Armor....I did have something similer in mind. If you recall at the end of the OVB quest you could kill the Night Lord or join him.. (cough) hint hint

UPDATES:

- I have the voice actors for Ronald and Gillien. So unless someone can knock my socks off for the final voice acting part (the main antagonist) then I have all required Voice Actors since I'll be voicing the bad guy.

- A week ago, my computer kept blue screening...long story short...I nuked it back to factory settings...although the solution was under my nose the whole time :facepalm: . Anyway...I have to redo the unique items and whatnot....not a biggie but the development has been pushed back a little.

• 2 weeks later...

As you know, I've had to restart on the items. Due to school my rebuild time has been short. However I am still working on this mod. BEHOLD!!!

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag55/BrokenCycle3434/2013-11-15_00003_zps0908920b.jpg

THE ORDER OF THE VIRTUOUS BLOOD SHALL RISE AGAIN!!

This really looks like fun, Will you include the Night Lord's armor and Sundrinker from the expansion mod? I loved the Night Lord's garb in Oblivion and Sundrinker was amazing!

maybe... I'll craft a version of Sundrinker...and/or have it replace Arkay's Fury. As for the Night Lord's Armor....I did have something similer in mind. If you recall at the end of the OVB quest you could kill the Night Lord or join him.. (cough) hint hint

I killed him. True to the Order to the very end.