item spawns request/etc

arcticgolem

i was wondering if the clutters etc were able to be randomly scripted to spawn randomly around the wastelands. like how oblivion does its wpns items..once the items are taken they are replaced with similar ones after a given amount of time. example the chests in npc owned homes, if you put your own items in a crate box etc, once a given amount of time those items are erased from the place you put em in and replaced with auto generated random junk(i noticed after looting a cave near bruma got too heavy had to off some of the load on my back..this was for xbox version though xD...)hated when that happened was just startin and was poor as hell lol. if this was already thought up please direct me to the link/file thanks for your time readin this thread and considering if this concept is accepted.

also sorry if this was written in a unorganized manner xD. :thumbsup:

i was wondering if the clutters etc were able to be randomly scripted to spawn randomly around the wastelands. like how oblivion does its wpns items..once the items are taken they are replaced with similar ones after a given amount of time. example the chests in npc owned homes, if you put your own items in a crate box etc, once a given amount of time those items are erased from the place you put em in and replaced with auto generated random junk(i noticed after looting a cave near bruma got too heavy had to off some of the load on my back..this was for xbox version though xD...)hated when that happened was just startin and was poor as hell lol. if this was already thought up please direct me to the link/file thanks for your time readin this thread and considering if this concept is accepted.

also sorry if this was written in a unorganized manner xD. :thumbsup:

hehe...what i meant to say was to increase the respawn of misc items...bobby pins....caps....blood packs all those misc items etc prob like 10-25% increased respawn rate...

Archived