Intended mod update, need opinions about Skyrim/AddOns, SkyrimSE

JPTR1

Good Morning,

i'm still working on an slightly.. bigger Update for my Mod "The Evil Mansion" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47795 , but i am totaly out of knowledge about the status of the game at all, never played any AddOns, meaning i don't know them.

Currently i keep it compatible for Skyrim standart version, without AddOns needed, and will port it to SSE later.

Question now:

As my mod is a large adventure and playerhouse, are there important features which i should add from DLCs (from Hearthfire for example), are people still playing the game without AddOns? Does it even makes sense to keep it compatible to the basic version? And will there be any problems for me adding the DLC content to my mod? Or does it makes sense to add Hearthfire content only to my mod, without using other DLCs? Or should i only add dlc-contents to the SSE version? Are there disadvantages using them, regarding stability for example?

Finally, i don't think the are any information about the upcoming Anv.Edition, and what we would have to do to make our mods compatible, but if there are, please let me know.

Thank you!