How to question: making a follower or NPC mod use my body and skin

Sukkalmah

Say I'm using BHUNP but there's a follower I want to use using 3BA as its default and doesn't have a BodySlide conversion. What and where would I have to edit to make said mod compatible with my own body and skin mods?

For example Pandorable makes her mods head only and so does High Poly NPCs. As does Justinglen/JWD on BethNet

Yes I know I could manually copy-paste the parts but this could {hopefully] make porting from Oldrim for personal use easier(got invisible bodies but working heads and hairs previous tries)

if the follower mod is using its own CBBE femalebody, hands and feet nifs, and/or specifies certain armors in the esp as well, these nifs will have to be replaced with BHUNP body files, or the mod records would need modified to point to your default body type instead of whatever's included... I use BHUNP too, along with Pandorable and Bijin, and have had no issues making them seamless... plugins themselves are not body type specific, it's only the meshes included and any CBP or HDT animations that are body type specific

Edited by radiusrsatti