idea: parlour game

cpatt

I was thinking about this the other night and thought it would be cool to throw the idea out there for any possibilities. I am not a modder, so I am going to post this here as an idea for anyone more experienced to determine whether it is worth pursuing. I was messing with the minipets mod and thought it might be cool to have.....

A kind of mini-game, located in a bars or saloon, a shadier location. Have a backroom or basement area with some kind of small contained fighting arena texture, similar to a dog fighting pen. Create the mini pets type smaller version of an in game creature, say the scorpions. Give them some kind of attributes and then have a basic gambling system to wager on the winner of the objects battling. I am not sure how, maybe give them some attributes and a crude rock paper scissors type decisioning? :D

Bring in other variants including mole rats, mirelurks, etc. to complicate it. Would it be possible to have a ladder and progressive betting on the winners?

There could be a shady crowd of characters in this gabmling room. Maybe leading to shaider quests. But it would be damn cool to watch miniaturized creatures battle, and be able to make caps off the winner when betting.

Possible? Interesting to anyone?

Archived