Removing the Failed Experiment in Vault 87

Nurdbot

Hello there, I don't suppose one of you nice modders can do be a favour? I love F3 mostly except for the beginning of the end once you enter LL but there is one thing that both makes me squeamish and annoyies me in Vault 87 a Mutant Spawning Ground and buffet.

There is a horribly grotesque sack of meat of a poor Vault Dweller suffering from beta FEV I'd like to see removed because it is illogical and quite frankly disturbing to me. Hilarious I know, considering I enjoy a game where you can make heads explode like meat pumpkins in VATS...

If anyone can do, please make the Muties eat this cadaver in GECK please :P.

I'd rather not see the blasted thing again. Still, always a handy thing to have incase people are busy for now.

The body it self is also more of a static object, I wasted quite a few rounds in an attempt to make it blow up.

Well it could be possible for the bodies to still be around, after all the strain of virus could make them not decompose as for the people in vault 106, inbreeding, gas my cause a mutation that prolongs life (at the cost of sanity). Any way I am really glad those things failed, they freaked me out dead.

If you're talking about vault 106, it was psychoactive drugs that were released 10 days after the vault closed simply made the people who inhaled the drugs go insane pretty much. Breathe deep in the blue. Relax. :P

Also, the experiments in V87 were with a modified strain of FEV so it's hard to say what it really does, aside from making SMs around the area larger and less intelligent (but still smart enough to capture and transform humans with the FEV)

Anyway, it's not so much illogical as it is disturbing, but I would assume it's disturbing because it's supposed to instill the sense that some seriously f#$@ed up crap went on in V87.

BTW did the mod Prethorius get added to nexus yet?

Archived