Need some help adjusting the 'Ballcap with Glasses' mesh

Greyborn2

Alright, to try and make a long story short I've been trying to replace the normal Pre-War Baseball Cap mesh with the Ballcap with Glasses mesh - I just find the normal baseball cap mesh sorta atrocious (From being oversized and not fitting on any head properly to being weirdly lumpy to completely lacking the back 'hole' baseball caps normally have) and find the 'ballcap' one superior. I've already switched the meshes no problem and retextured the hat itself to be the same full red color as the normal Pre-War Baseball Cap, so no problems there, but now I've run into the issue of the glasses.

I've followed all sorts of tutorials on mesh editing, I've tried doing everything I can to the textures themselves, I've worked on it for a darn few hours trying everything I can think of or find a tutorial on but with no success on just removing those damned glasses from the cap mesh. Closest I managed to get was adjusting it, having it look perfectly fine in Nifscope but then either being invisible or utterly twisted and messed up in-game. So yea, reaching out to see if any other modders with more experience in mesh adjustments than I could lend a hand somehow!

Edited by Greyborn2