Morrowind Overhaul - Stuck because of a crash

Baldsake

Okay guys, so I recently bought Morrowind from steam, had never played it before. So I installed it, installed the Overhaul 3.0 mod afterwards, and everything works fine. However there seem to be certain 'triggers' that will make my game crash 10/10 times. For instance I found a specific urn I simply couldn't open without crashing. The worst triggers are caves however. I was stuck in a cave called Adanumuran, because everytime I'd try to exit Morrowind.exe would stop responding. I decided to ignore it, hoping it would just be that one cave and that one urn. However I am now stuck in Shulk Egg Mine. I can't exit it, I've tried like 20 times already. I've looked everywhere for a fix but can't find one, I don't have any other mods installed.

Any kind of help would be appreciated, I'm really enjoying the game and would really like to play it with the Overhaul installed, however these crashes are literally gamebreaking and I'm trapped inside a mine because of it.

Sadly, none of those fixed the issue. I managed to go back to an earlier save and was able to leave the mine this time, only to crash on my way back to Balmora. Hadn't had one of those crashes before, only when I tried interacting with certain things. I think MGSO is just not going to work on my PC for some reason, I re-installed it like 5 times already, tried a bunch of stuff and different settings but no luck. Thanks for the response though.

• 2 weeks later...