strength gloves

d4rkn3ss

I have a fantastic weapon idea for fallout 3, but i have not yet bought the pc version of f3 :wallbash: ! i think it may be a semi-difficult weapon to create, but this is just one of my greatest ideas, and i cant just let this one fade. The weapon would be a pair of gloves that would link up to your arms to increase your strength. the gloves would also enable you to hold just about any type of tangible matter. in short, use many things as a melee weapon (or, actually throwing objects!) , grab and throw people( imagine throwing allistair tenpenny :biggrin: ), and to top it of: pressing the defend button to pick things up, but also grab things like plasma shots in mid air and throwing them back! :biggrin: the gloves could look like many different things, but i think they should look like the hands on the chinese stealth armor, with visible wires (three per hand) attached to the arms. i had to get this idea down, and if made, at least include me in the designers! :thanks:

i think it may be a semi-difficult weapon to create

This would be a very difficult weapon to create actually. :confused:

EDIT: This reminds me of the gold gauntlets for LOZ: OOT.

http://media.strategywiki.org/images/2/24/Image-OOT_goldengauntlets.jpg

yeah, i realized that after posting this :sweat: and i realized how hard it is to pickup/animate the melee attacks with most items. (books, clipboards, id cards, etc.) im gonna drop that part and stick to the people chucking part.( as the main idea.) ;D

yeah, i realized that after posting this :sweat: and i realized how hard it is to pickup/animate the melee attacks with most items. (books, clipboards, id cards, etc.) im gonna drop that part and stick to the people chucking part.( as the main idea.) ;D

Edit: sorry for the unintentional douuble posting. :pinch:

Archived